I'll Confess My ABC's UPDATED

Hi everyone, 2 posts in a week, didn't expect that did you?
I've just been scrolling through my blog and found my I'll Confess My ABC's. Only to realize that it was like last June or July. So as it is 2016, I thought I should do it again. 

So here we go:
A- Available: Yes 
B- Biggest Fear: Spiders or wasps- either one I don't like
C- Crushing On: No one at the moment
D- Drink You Had Last: Pepsi Max
E- Easiest Person To Talk To: My Mum
F- Favourite Song: Adele- Hello
G- Grossest Memory: Standing on dog poo with no shoes on
H- Hometown: Kingston-Upon-Hull
I- In Love With: No-one
J- Jealous Of: No-one
K- Killed Someone: No
L- Longest Relationship: 1 month and 3 days
M- Middle Name: Mark, Lewis
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- One Wish: That everyone was nice to me and they didn't judge me for who I am
P- Person Who You Called Last: My sister
Q- Question You're Always Asked: Is your name Theodore (No its not, its just Theo)
R- Reason To Smile: Everything is positive in life
S- Song You Last Sang: This Is How We Do- Katy Perry
T- Time You Woke Up:  6:30am
U- Underwear Colour: Black (Bit personal)
V- Violent Moment You Had: Pushing someone so hard they fell to the ground and broke their arm.
W- Worst Habit: Always going on Facebook and Twitter when I'm meant to be doing homework.
X- Number of X-Rays You've Had: 3 now.Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries (Born 1st April- Born on the nighttime so I'm not a joke)

So as you can see, nothing has changed for me over the past 6 or 7 months, but I am sure it will definitely change this year. 

Bye,
Theo

P.S: You can now comment on my posts! Click on a post, scroll down to the end and the Disqus comment box will appear.